- 登陆https://www.tlscontact.com/gbLON2fr/splash.php 创建一个帐户，邮箱会收到验证信息点击确认。
- 因为本人跟旅游团， 所以旅游公司提供邀请函，行程单（英文版本），酒店清单（英文版本），材料收到后填写信息
- 登陆https://fr.tlscontact.com/gb/lon/login.php 选择你申请的visa种类（旅游签还是探亲还是公务）填写个人信息（如果你自己开公司的， 请写self－employ，然后需要银行或会计给你开一个证明信，说明公司现在在运行，你是director），根据跟人的实际情况填写。因为我是旅游签，所以第二页的信息如图，inviting person写入住的一个家酒店信息即可
- 预约时间去签证即可 ，然后交签证费，如果选择护照快递寄送回家就要支付快递费。
Step 1 – Create Your TLScontact Account
- Click on this link to create a Tlscontact account ;
- Enter your e-mail address ;
- Create a password ;
- Click on « I agree with terms and conditions of service » ;
- Then click on « create ».
You will then receive a confirmation email. Please open it up and click on «I confirm that I want to activate my account”.
Step 2 – Personal Data Input
You have successfully registered with us.
- Click on « log in »;
- Enter your e-mail and your password;
- Click on « Log in » ;
- Enter some basic information about yourself :
– Personal information
– Purpose of travel
– Issued Shengen visas history
– Optional, EU, EEA or Swiss Citizen Family Member Information
– Optional, other information ;
- Click on « save draft » if you wish to save your data without validating the form. If you wish to validate, then just click on «done ».
Important : The fields highlighted in red are mandatory.
- Click on « duplicate » if you wish to submit a new application form based on the data you have already entered (for instance : personal information, travel purpose…) ;
- Click on « modify » to amend the information already entered ;
- Click on « delete» to delete your application form ;
- Click on « add an applicant » if you are a member of a group of people applying for a visa together (friends, family, etc) ;
- Download the Schengen form :
– Please verify that the entered data are accurate;
– Print your visa form dully completed. This must be presented on the appointment day.
- In order to validate your application form, you have to click on “Confirm”. Attention once your form has been submitted you will not be able to make any modification.
Step 3 – List of documents
- Click on “See your document list” to access the required documents requested by the Consulate General of France in London to process your request.
- Ensure you have all the required documents presented at your schedulded appointment.
Step 4 – Book your appointment online
- Select a time and date at your conveniance to submit your documents at the TLScontact Visa application center. The available time slots are highlighted in blue.
- Do not forget to print out your appointment confirmation document, it will be requested by the Security upon arrival.
Step 5 – Prepare your application
- Follow the instructions on your appointment confirmation with TLScontact.
- Please ensure your documents are in order according to the list of requirements.
- Do not forget to print out your Shengen application form. If needed, fill out the missing data in capitals and black ink.
Step 6 – At your appointment
Personal appearance is mandatory, except :
- for children below 12 years;
- if you have a biometric Shengen visa with the mention of VIS issued within 59 months.
For more information on VIS, click here.
– If you will be represented by an agency, the agent will complete the necessary steps for you, and schedule an appointment for the submission of your biometrics if needed.
For more information on how an accredited agency can assist you, click here.
Step 7 – Submit your application
Upon arrival at the Visa Application Center, if you wish to use our Premium Service, please mention it to the security guards who will guide you to our Premium Lounge.
For the regular process, the steps will be as follows:
1. Your bags will be screened by a bag scanner and our security guards will verify that you are not carrying any unauthorized items. They will also ask you to switch off your phone as the Visa Application Center has a strict no phone policy.
2. At the Welcome area, our Customer Service Representatives will check the admissibility of your application and that both your passport and id picture are compliant.
3. You will proceed to the waiting room where you will wait for your name and reference number to appear on the screens.
4. Once at the assigned counter, the TLScontact Customer Service Representative will thoroughly check all your documents (please sort them in the same order as the checklist).
During this verification, if your application is not complete (documents missing or not complying with the requirements of the Consulate General of France in London), you will have the following options:
a/ complete your application by bringing the missing documents before 2.30PM on the same day (only applies for some types of documents and only applicants who have an appointment before 12am)
b/ Confirmed you nonetheless wish your application to be transferred (please note that TLScontact plays not part in the decision process. Checklists are set by the French Consulate General in London, and we only make sure that your documents are present/compliant)
c/ withdraw your application. You will have to wait 24 hours before you can register again with your email address to submit a new application.
d/ upgrade to the Premium Service, where you will be allowed to complete your application with full internet access, free photocopying and printing services, and lounge reception.
5. Once your application has been checked, you will be invited to proceed to the payment of the requested fees at the till.
6. Our Customer Service Representatives will then collect your biometric data, which is the last step in the application process. Please note that some applicants are exempt from this step –read the exception rules here.
7. You can leave the Visa Application Centre.
Please note that should you have any comments or suggestion regarding the services provided by TLScontact you may ask for a feedback form at any time during the process.
Step 8 – Passport Return
Once your visa application has been processed by the Consulate General of France in London, you will be notified of your passport return in TLScontact center:
- online on your TLScontact account that you have created;
- via SMS;
- via email.
If you have chosen to receive your application via courier, your documents will be dispatched on the same day of their arrival at the TLScontact center of London.
You will be informed as soon as the Consulate General of France in London will return your application. There is no need to contact us on this matter.
Once informed of your passport return at the TLScontact center, you will be invited to collect it without appointment. You will need :
- your application checklist;
- a valid ID ;
- the birth certificate of your child/children if you wish to retrieve his/her/their passport(s).
Do not forget that if you fail to produce the original of your application checklist and a valid ID, you won’t be able to retrieve your passport.
If you wish to designate a third party to pick up your passport, your representative should bring :
- your application checklist;
- a photocopy of your valid ID;
- original and photocopy of his/her own passport, driving license or other valid ID;
- a written authorization letter signed by you.